Peel and dice vegetables. Throw in baking pan, add olive oil, some herbs and put into oven for 30 minutes - done! Seriously, I don't think preparing a meal can get any easier...
Serves 3 as main course or 6 as side dish
6 medium-sized Potatoes
3 large Carrots
1 yellow Pepper
2 medium-sized Onions
200 g Mushrooms (about 6 large Mushrooms)
2 Garlic cloves
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven at 430 °F / 220 °C.
- Peel and dice carrots, onion and potatoes. Wash pepper and dice. Clean mushrooms with brush (or wash - I know everybody says you should clean them with a brush or a aper towel but I almost always wash my mushrooms except when I don't want them to become too soggy e.g. when I put them on my pizza...) and dice. Smash and peel two garlic cloves.
- Put all the vegetables into baking pan. Add thyme and rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything and make sure all vegetables are covered with olive oil. Drizzle honey on top.
- Place baking pan into preheated oven and roast for 25 to 30 miuntes until vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
- Serve as main dish with some herbed sour cream. For the herbed sour cream combine sour cream with chopped, fresh parsley and chives. Season with salt and pepper.